Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Kate's Challenge

Kate has recently started working here at the hospice and wanted to share with you how she is giving more to this wonderful charity....




In 2011 I ran the London Marathon – undoubtedly one of the best experiences of my life.  I still run regularly and usually manage to fit in a local half marathon once every 6 months, and now I am training for the Great North Run!  It takes place on 7 September.   

I started work as Personnel Director at the Hospice in May so this has given me a great chance for fundraising.  All sponsorship and moral support welcome for this fabulous challenge! 

I thought I would leave you with my running mantra that got me through the Marathon (and many other challenges!)   

‘Fear behind, road ahead, power within’. 

Kate Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment