Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Photographic Memories


On 14th February some of our patients came to the Creative Family Saturday at the Hospice, to find the Hospice Day Service festooned in hearts and set up for an exciting photo shoot!  The Creative Family Saturdays are for patients and their loved ones to participate in an activity together on a Saturday morning.


Creative Arts volunteer Emily Brown was the resident photographer for the day. 
"Conducting the Valentine's Day photo shoot at the Hospice was an incredibly rewarding experience.  We had a lot of fun.  Using a range of different props and posing in front of a themed set we were able to capture some beautiful moments that can be treasured forever.  The Hospice in the Weald will always be a special place for me and I would like to say a big thank you to all of the families who shared their stories with me on the day."


"It was an amazing day giving me a chance to spend some time with my daughter and receive these beautiful photographs afterwards." Karen, a Hospice patient.


"Thank you for letting me me bring my family to the Hospice for the Creative Family Saturday.  We now have the wonderful memories of the day, sharing lots of giggles!"  Emma, a hospice patient.

Even some of the nurses took part....


For further information please contact Nell Mellerick, Creative Artist
01892 820559
nell.mellerick@hospiceintheweald.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment